Knowledgeable Family Law Attorneys Offering Helpful Guidance
Divorce, child custody battles, and other domestic conflicts can be emotionally draining and taxing. At Modesitt Law Firm, our family law attorneys understand how difficult this time can be, and we are on your side. Progression through these cases can be complicated, confusing, and difficult, which is why it is important to have an experienced attorney fighting for you and the well-being of your family.
Experience In All Areas Of The Law
Our lawyers are strong child advocates who work hard at protecting every child and their best interests. Fighting an endless battle with your estranged spouse or other family members is exhausting. Our family law attorneys at Modesitt Law Firm focus on a variety of domestic issues, including:
• Divorce and annulment, when you want to legally end your marriage
• Child support, ensuring your children are financially secure
• Child custody, arrangements that are created based on the child’s best interests
• Legal separation, when a couple is not ready to file for divorce just yet
• Custody modification, after time, it becomes necessary to make changes
• Adoption, for those looking to complete their family
• Parenting time, a schedule that allows you to spend time with your children
• Prenuptial agreements, which aim to protect you and your assets
Resolving domestic issues requires a unique approach. No two cases are alike, and the level of conflict is often related to the nature of what is being disputed. We have over 50 years of combined experience with even the most complicated cases in Terre Haute, Vigo County, Sullivan County, Clay County, Vermillion County and central Indiana.
Call Now To Get The Answers You Need
Whether your separation is amicable or adversarial, our legal team will work collaboratively to achieve a resolution that benefits everyone, including any children involved. To schedule a consultation, call our office in Terre Haute at 812-903-9428 today.