Wrongful Death Attorneys Helping You Seek Justice For Loved Ones
The death of a loved one can be tragic and unexpected, which often leaves family members with intense grief. The wrongful death attorneys at Modesitt Law Firm are caring and compassionate, and they work hard to get the compensation you deserve. If your loved one has died as a result of an accident or negligence from another party, our experienced attorneys will honor their memory by seeking justice against those who are responsible.
What Is Wrongful Death?
Wrongful death happens when the death of your loved one is caused by the neglect or misconduct of another party (either an individual or organization). Because your loved one is no longer able to represent themselves, our wrongful death attorneys work closely with the family members to represent the estate of the deceased. We have handled the following types of cases:
- Car and motorcycle accidents, which are unfortunately very common
- Commercial truck accidents, where the varying vehicle sizes can lead to a tragic end
- Drunk driving accidents, after someone’s carelessness reaches a new level
- Pedestrian deaths, from simply crossing the street to walking your dog
- Job-related deaths, when an accident happens at work
- Medical malpractice, when professionals we trust make catastrophic errors
- Birth injuries, which are heartbreaking and devastating
- Fires, explosions and electrocution, which can wreak havoc in seconds
- Dangerous property conditions, after an owner fails to maintain their home or building
We know the burden of a wrongful death case can be heavy and emotionally painful, which is why we do everything we can to lift that burden. We put more than 60 years of combined experience behind each case, so you can rest assured you and your family will be aptly represented. We handle all the legal concerns so that you and your family can focus on grieving and healing.
We Are Here For You; Call Today
Indiana law allows our experienced attorneys to pursue compensation for medical and hospital expenses, funeral expenses, lost benefits and wages, as well as the costs of pursuing the claim. We aim to recover all of this and more. Call our office in Terre Haute at 812-903-9428 to schedule a free initial consultation today. We can represent your family in a wrongful death case in the following counties: Vigo County, Sullivan County, Clay County and Vermillion County. We also serve central Indiana and Illinois.